Dear gmx users,

I have simulated the crystal structure prion with its inhibitor using
charmm27.ff force field by obtaining the inhibitor parameters from
http://www.swissparam.ch/.

After i ran the production for 10 ns, the output shows the inhibitor moving ~ 3
Angstrom from the cavity and contacting close to the cavity the few more
different residues from protein. Even i could see the inhibitor moving in
equilibrium state  (NPT). Moreover, i have not used any constrains for
inhibitor.

I have also tried another prion crystal structure with its different inhibitor
as well docked inhibitors but in all results, the inhibitors were moving in
different direction within 10 ns for MD production.

I just worried whether i am using any wrong protocol or naturally it does
happen for specific proteins?

Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.