I got someting working : reparenting the first child (vbox1)of the
"subform" window I want to have in the GtkNotebook, and destroying the
"subform" window next, did the trick. sfcoll is a GtkAlignment in a
GtkFrame in a notebook page.

Someting like

my  $subform= $gladeObject->get_widget('subform');
   my $vbox = $gladeObject->get_widget('vbox1');
   my $sfctrl = $mainForm->get_widget('sfcoll');
   Gtk2::Widget::reparent($vbox, $sfctrl);
    $subform->destroy();

François