Hi,

Can you send to my e-mail snapshots of the build path window, and project->properties->Android window of your es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.lib?

Regards.

--

Alberto Romeu
---

Prodevelop SL, Valencia (EspaƱa)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es
---

El 12/01/12 11:51, suraj patil escribiĆ³:
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to Android and want to work on gvSIGmini. I'm following the instructions from "How to build the gvSIG Mini workspace" page of confluence.prodevelop.es <http://confluence.prodevelop.es>. And i'm getting bunch of errors Please somebody Help!

As per the instructions i clean the project but there is error in red cross sign to es.prodevelop.android.gvsig.mini.lib.
An also i'm getting the following errors as,

1) AbstractAction cannot be resolved to a type

2) ActionBar cannot be resolved to a type

3) No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/splash').

4)Project 'build_android' is missing required source folder: 'src'

And bunch of similar...... Can anyone tell whats actually missing?