Hello,

I'm trying to set up the project on my computer but couldn't make it run
without errors.

I installed Eclipse 3.7 and Android SDK Tools 16. Then I
used gvsigmini_checkout.sh to get the projects.
Imported them into the workspace, cleaned, built but got errors.
(Same errors
as http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2012-January/008173.html)

The gvsig_mini_base cannot see the classes
in com_markupartist_android_widget_actionbar although they are added in android
libraries.
If I add the reference from Java Build Paths, the error goes away but the
program cannot run in the simulator.

I tried to use Android Development Tools 12.0.0.v201106281929-138431 but the
SDK for this version is too old and it cannot install its SDK platform tools
and just tries to update it's self to version 15.
If I let it update, then it's incompatible with ADT plugin 12.

I tried removing and adding references at Project Properties -> Android ->
Libraries but nothing changed.

I also tried using Fedora linux but got the same errors.

Can someone please show a way to make the project running with the latest
version of Android SDK
or give some links to get the required versions to get the project running
without problems.