hello everybody,

we have found a solution for the serious problem we spread in the community
some weeks
ago.

the problem under WINDOWS_7 (64-bit) was:

when installing gvSIG OADE under C:\ Program Files (x86) \ - you have to have
adminitrator
rights for using the program

the solution is:

to install gvSIG under the directory C:\ Program Files \
now all gvSIG user can work with this program within their accounts

best regards

Ulrike Assmann
Dipl.-Kartographin

Tel.:   +49 38 31/61 08-23
Fax:    +49 38 31/61 08-49
E-Mail: mailto:u...@umweltplan.de
WEB:    http://www.umweltplan.de
UmweltPlan GmbH Stralsund
Hauptsitz Stralsund
Tribseer Damm 2
18437 Stralsund

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stralsund * Amtsgericht: Stralsund / HRB 3306
Geschäftsführerin: Dipl.-Geographin Synke Ahlmeyer