Hi Alberto:

    I try to make the loding kml files run in backgroud instead of opertion in
manually,So I use the VectorGPEDriver loading several kml files.and it's work.
    The qusetion is how could I hide one of them in backgroud instead of
opertion  manually.I tried the function
“driver.getOverlay().setVisible(false);” , But it's not work

    And loading the kml file cost so much time that the screen show black more
then ten second. So ,how can we improve it.

yours:lori