To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 3:43 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Wikipedia as a source

Someone used Wikipedia as a source in a message, so I thought I would add my two cents...

Wikipedia is not really a good source. If a college student quotes Wikipedia, they lose points. Wikipedia can be edited or information added by anyone. The website started as a copy of a 1910s? encyclopedia that was put online. The owner of the site, decided to let anyone update the information.

Penny Ladnier,
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumelibrary.com