Hi!

I've done a few costumes from both Serenity and Firefly and there are
several more on the to-do list.  I've done mostly repros rather than
something based off of the series so far but it would be a lot of fun just
to create something that would fit in.  Maybe for the next Browncoat Ball.
=)  And so far I have three browncoats, two I made and one was just a lucky
find at a thrift store, and I have at least one more planned.  They're good
just for wearing, don't even need an event so you can never have too many.

Avien