From: Constance Britten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:36:49 AM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Pskov Viking costume

Thanks for posting!

I read in note 7 of the Beatson article that the "type of weave and
patterning (if any) of the silks are not mentioned."

However, seeing as that article omitted the image describing the pleats,
I'm wondering if, when you did your translation work (very kewl, BTW),
you happened to find any more info about the silk?

-- Constance