Tomorrow, Monday (5/6), at 18:30, Haifa Linux Club will once again gather to hear Boaz Goldstein and Ohaz Lutzky talk about

                FatNS - How to Develop a DNS Forensics Tool

The lecture will uncover the development of the FatNS forensics tool (using Ruby), the design, the problems (problems that were identified in the underlying sniffing library - libpcap), and the success.

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures include:

148     Data Base internals and Cost
        Based Optimizer (CBO)           Meir Maor       19/6/2006
149     Utilizing IOMMUs for
        Virtualization in Linux and Xen Muli Ben-Yehuda 3/7/2006
150     GPLv3                           Yoni Rabkin Katzenel    17/07/2006

We are always looking for new lecturers and topics, and are scheduling the
2006 season. Got somthing interesting you wish to talk about? Got
something new you want to learn, and need the drive of a lecture to make
you learn it? Talk to us - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)