Brad Rogers wrote:
>> Seriously though, fair point.
>>

> Maybe, but it's a sign of the times in which we live;  Blame
> culture.   :-(

<gom mode>

There is no such thing as an accident any more. And it's not so much
'Lucky to be alive' as it is 'Deleriously happy for the opportunity to
claim a packet on your insurance' these days. Ultimately it's bad for
all of us in the end, since we end up with crazy situations where we
have city councils spending more on settlements than they do on
repairing the dodgy footpaths that generate the claims... we pay more
for Council Tax and insurance, and we have people banning activities
that might expose them to some ludicrous claim.

</gom mode>

Sean