Gordon Scott wrote:

> A vendor nobody's mentioned is http://www.itxwarehouse.co.uk. They seem
> to have a good range of stuff at competitive prices and they're in
> Poole, so within striking distance if one wants.

Hi Gordon.

Well, yes and no, as I mentioned them in my reply as
'http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/' and they are actually located at Hurn
airport

Last time I spoke to them (a couple of years back), they discouraged
visitors in preference for mail order clients, although they made an
exception for me when I had to return an item. That said they may have
altered that policy since then, which would be useful on account of the
flat-rate £10 P&P they used to charge, which was a little off-putting on
smaller items.

The guy who runs it was thoroughly decent and knowledgeable, so I would
definitely use them over mini-itx.com any day, who were quite the
opposite when it came to customer service.

Sean