Hi sean,

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008, Sean Gibbins wrote:

> Gordon Scott wrote:
> >
> > A vendor nobody's mentioned is http://www.itxwarehouse.co.uk. They seem
> > to have a good range of stuff at competitive prices and they're in
> > Poole, so within striking distance if one wants.
>
> Hi Gordon.
>
> Well, yes and no, as I mentioned them in my reply as
> 'http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/' and they are actually located at Hurn
> airport

I have the distinct impression that I don't receive all mails from the
list. Probably some spam filter somewhere :-(
B|**6y spammers!

> Last time I spoke to them (a couple of years back), they discouraged
> visitors in preference for mail order clients, although they made an
> exception for me when I had to return an item.

I think they still discourage visitors as I had quite a time getting in
touch with them. Of course one could always go bang on the door, though
they might choose not to open it L:)

> The guy who runs it was thoroughly decent and knowledgeable, so I would
> definitely use them over mini-itx.com any day, who were quite the
> opposite when it came to customer service.

They also seem fairly Linux friendly, as do Via.

ATB,
        Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott                              http://www.gscott.co.uk

Haiku:          Tragic Irony
                Imagined Life Without Walls
                Windows Crash to Floor.

                Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.