Dear all,

I think that we did discuss this problem since the beginning of
HanoiLUG. I don't think that it's a good idea to add new mailings lists
for HanoiLUG. Let any HanoiLUG member explain their idea or make
question in his (her) prefered language (vietnamese or english) in an
unified malinglist. It's not good to dinstinguish an english-HanoiLUG
member to a (vietnamese-default) HanoiLUG one. I believe that JC has a
good intention, but I'm afraid that it incites to the separation,  ...
We will see that.

Cheers,
Quang