On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Gwenhael Le Moine
<gwenhael.le.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/4/13 Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckw...@gmail.com>:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> this is the announcement for the first #CodingDojo in Ha Noi !
>>

> This all sounds great, I just have one question though: As I
> understand each session is done in one language only, is it right?

Yes, because session are time-limited. Usually no more than 2 hours,
so we have no time
to use more than one language.

But we change the language at every session. But remember, the
language is not important, what is important
is the process based on test-driven development.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk