2011/6/28 Lê Xuân Thảo <tha...@gmail.com>:
> On 28/06/2011 23:15, Thomas wrote:
>> Hi Binh,
>>
>> just bricked my WRT54gl. Looks like Ethernet comes up. Can t ping or
>> tftp to it. Do you know somebody who can maybe jtag it.
>
> Have you tried this "pin short" method [*]? Maybe easier than build a
> jtag. (I dont have wrt54 myself, I have dlink dir-825 running openwrt
> which nigh impossible to brick)

If it's really messed up then it looks like you're out of luck until
you have a JTAG dongle.

I have one but I'm not in HN right now. Buy one from Hong Kong, you
can find one for about $5 on Ebay. Make sure you have the JTAG dongle
with the right voltage level or you'll fry your router.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=2&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5195&rt=nc&_nkw=jtag+usb&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

I don't know about Cho Gioi (Thinh Yen St, near Dai hoc Bach Khoa)
they should have this stuff too, but I don't know how they call it and
which shop sells it and for how much.

--
Open source is a privilege, not an entitlement.