On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 09:55:35AM -0400, Patrick Hemmer wrote:
> Works beautifully. I had created a little test suite to test to test a
> bunch of conditions around this, and they all pass.

Wow, impressed with the speed of your test! Thanks!

> Will see about throwing this in our development environment in the next
> few days if a release doesn't come out before then.

Perfect, I'm merging them now. Emeric is currently investigating the
issue with SSL on FreeBSD, and I'd like to at least get rid of the
bind-process item before the dev25 since it's supposed to be a quick
change when I don't spend my time working on other bugs :-)

Cheers,