Hi Lukas,

I think it may be the thing I'm looking for. I have just tested it on my
test environment. So what I did is just put this errorfile directive in the
default section and limit maxcoon on each server in the backend and as a
result it seems I get that I need: it gives 503 error right after maxconn
value is exceeded while continue processing other requests. I will have to
do more testing but it is already something!

Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Artem Lalaiants
Infrastructure Engineer, GeoComply

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message is
intended only for use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this