Hi,

  FOR nI := nI + 1 TO snCount

The problem is cause by
   nI := nI + 1 => nI += 1
optimization. After converting the expressions we still try to access
original nI expression which does not longer exists.
I'll fix it.

Yes. I'm looking at include/hbexprb.c function hb_compExprUseAssign code
and harbour.y ForNext symbol code, but could not find the exact problem.
You'll be more fast here.

I have more GPF's on 1.0.1 but they are not stable, but no GPF on
current SVN.

If you have any other code example which exploits some problems with
current Harbour compiler code then please send them. It will greatly
help to fix the problem.
You can verify them using valgrind. It's not necessary to reproduce
GPF which can be repeatable only randomly.

Thanks, I'll try. Though, it could be caused by this FOR nI := nI + 1 TO
... code also, because it was GPF'ing in the same module.

Best regards,
Mindaugas