  From: Larry Cunningham
  To: d...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 14:14
  Subject: RE: [dxld] One more time - MAGNA UPDATE

  Thanks for the latest updates. I just downloaded
the file and attempted to
  open it. Double-clicking on the Zip file results
in an error message: "The
  compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or
corrupted." I've downloaded the
  file four times now, and got the same result
each time. Any ideas?

  --Larry

  > Note: Update of the Magna.zip/PARS.EXE
database file is
  > ready. Besides
  > the AOKI files being updated, the data has
been re-aligned in
  > the AOKI
  > datafiles to sort more perfectly. In addition,
a new
  > routine has been
  > created to show transmitter sites. This
routine is only in the AOKI
  > datafile. Now we can enter a location in the
search window
  > and the routine
  > will list all the stations using that site.
The
  > possibilities for this
  > routine are many. Go to the below link to
download this
  > freeware program.
  > http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML
  >
  > Clewiston, Florida
  > NRD545

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post)
| Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database |
Calendar

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
Unsubscribe Recent Activity
    a..  7New Members
    b..  2New Files
  Visit Your Group