Hi Chris,

To my mind this should be a relatively simple task. I presume
the M utilities that fetch the remote data would anyway be
pulling in complete information from remote VistA sites could be
suitably modified to accomplish this task. Am I right in this
assumption? If so can some of you experts in M spend half an
hour to do this?

This also raises the question of whether there is any method of
backing up complete data of a patient or a select group of
patients without havng to copy the entire database?

Regards
Joseph Puthooran
Edgeware Technologies
New Delhi