I have loaded more information onto my server and changed the directory name
to WinCacheToGTMLinuxPort .

On Thursday 30 March 2006 08:41, Nancy Anthracite wrote:
Go to http://OpenSourceVistA.net:8888/NancysVistAServer and look in
ExportGlobals for directions on how to do it and the routine.

If someone wants to stick it on the wiki, feel free.  I will put some
instructions for importing them when I get a chance.

To Export the routines, use Cache explorer and the Export function.  I use
 the ANSI format, but I believe that the DSM format and maybe others will
 work. You will have to run dos2unix on the exported routines.  You put them
 in with D ^%RI.

There will be a few routines missing when you run ZTRMGRSET and you can
 likely take them from a working GTM installation, so pay attention when you
 run that routine.

Then, of course, you will need to fix the devices, particularly NULL, home or
terminal or console, and telnet.