I haven't heard much said against the move.  Are we ready to move or
do we need further discussion?

Kevin

On 5/22/06, K.S. Bhaskar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think we are all in agreement that we would like both e-mail client
based and web based access to the hardhats list.  Google groups (as does
Gmail) gives both types of interfaces.  I believe Google groups also has
RSS/atom feeds.  Hardhats mailman has web based and e-mail based
read-access, but posting requires an e-mail client.

Ultimately, what we all need from the hardhats list is robustness with a
low energy barrier required for use.

-- Bhaskar

Greg Woodhouse wrote:

> --- Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[KSB] <...snip...>