I bet it can't find your notes.  Did you happen to keep a log of what you did
when you added the note titles?

On Thursday 20 July 2006 11:15, Mike Schrom wrote:
Hiu OpenVista4 GT.M on CentOS 4.2. Using the 'old' broker. CPRS 1.25.42
running on WindowsXP pro. Everything worked fine until I tried to add
note titles. Also, I've done this on my one test patient. I may try
another patient to see whether that patient's notes are the problem.

Mike