It sounds to me like CPRS is asking for a list of available list
titles, and then something goes wrong with this, and an a list is
returned in a format not expected by CPRS.  This leads to a crash.

To debug this, I would first make sure that it is not a server side
problem but do ^XTER and looking for errors.  I would then try to
figure out which RPC call is done just before the crash, then call
that RPC function manually from a Mumps prompt (doing this will be a
bit tricky).

Also, can you take out that note title you added and get it to work again?

Kevin