Hi Sunny,

As far as I can tell, Doxygen seems to work just fine with Javadoc-style
comments. So comments could still be written using Javadoc markup (keeping
Eclipse content-assist happy) while leaving the way open for Doxygen to be
the chosen documentation tool for Harmony.

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

Sunny Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
26/01/2006 22:11
Please respond to
harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org

harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: javadoc vs. doxygen

Hi all,

I am more of a lurker :-) but I have an opinion on this matter.

If I were to develop a java class library I would stick to Javadoc.
Remember,
things like Eclipse have support for javadoc embedded source code - so
that when
you use Eclipse's excellent content assist feature it will display the
information about the classes/method/etc. I would be really annoyed if
Harmony
class library use Doxygen and stop Eclipse content assist from working

Thanks,
Sunny