Hi Alexei

We are discussing proposed test layout [1]

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/testing.html

2006/5/17, Fedotov, Alexei A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
George,

You wrote,
>I'm wondering about how the test classes intended to be
>loaded by the bootclasspath loader get distinguished from the classes
>that are intended to be loaded by the system loader. [...]
>At test runtime we only want the classes that are "in the
>same package as the class under test" to be on the bootclasspath - but
>how is this enforced?

I'm collecting test requirements and feel I have missed something. Where
have we got this requirement from? Taking into consideration generic
tests it is ok to load tests with application class loader, isn't it?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,