On 6 July 2006 at 10:36, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
>
> > It is good to see that we finally have java1.5 support in
> > DRLVM.  One small question, why my authorship was discarded from
> > interpreter.cpp? :)
>
> Nothing personal - just a habit...  I'm just nipping off author tags
> as I go along ...

Didn't this used to be ASF policy?  I thought I recall hearing (at
ApacheCon) that this had changed and that authorship tags were now
allowed.

> ... as this code belongs to all of us.

Agreed.

> Maybe it's time to revisit this - does anyone really want them?

Personally, no.  I don't like them.  If you put one name in then
everyone who edits it should be entitled to add their name and that just
gets out of hand.

As you say the code belongs to all of us.

Regards,
 Mark.