Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> Invocation API is missing in DRLVM. It should be implemented.
> Launcher should be updated:
>>>  char defaultDllName[] = "clearvm";

That should not be a blocker, as I mentioned before you can override it
on the command-line.

If you want to use a different name today:

  (1) In jre/bin/default rename clearvm.dll and clearvm.properties
      to <foo>.dll and <foo>.properties

  (2) Launch the VM with  java -vm:<foo> MyClass

I can pick a new name if you prefer.

> p.s. Invocation api is really good todo item. I'm looking forward to
> see browser plugin using DRLVM with classpath.

Browser plug-in requires much more than the invocation API.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.