I have just watched the DVD The Forgotten Refugees about the Jews
from Arab lands who were expelled from the 1940's onward.
   It had documentary footage and  interesting interviews with Jews
who grew up in Libya, Iraq, and so on.  Theirs is a story we don't
hear very often.
    .  If you need material on this subject, I recommend it. (I'm not
sure but I think it may be for sale by one of the convention vendors.)
Andrea

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu