Hi,
     Tree of Life Judaica and Books, where I work in Seattle, is also
selling the DVD.  I first saw it at the Jewish Film Festival in March
in Seattle and it is excellent.  It highlights the history ofJews in
the past 2 centuries mainly in Egypt, Libya, and north Africa.  I had
not known, for example, that about 100 years ago, 40% of Bagdad was
Jewish, or that a Jewish lawyer helped write the consitution of Egypt.

      The DVD is $24.95 less 10% to Jewish librarians...plus shipping.

      The DVD is on our website
<http://www.treeoflifejudaica.com>www.treeoflifejudaica.com, but to
get the 10% discount and to confirm shipping methods, it is best to
call the store between 9 and 2 Pacific time when I am in
(206-527-1130) or e-mail me at this e-mail or (better)
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dina Tanners

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu