It has been brought to my attention that there is a registration form
already printed on the AJL convention web site.
Please register for our phenomenal CEU class by completing that form,
and sending the money as directed on the form.

Announcing a CEU class to be given on Monday, June 23, 2008  in
Cleveland, OHIO

Valuing Libraries-   a program for library advocacy

    Presented by   Joanne Roukens--  Executive Director of the
Highlands Regional Library Cooperative (HRLC) in Denville,
NJ..  Joanne is the New Jersey Library Association's 2007 Librarian
of the Year.

Learn how to

   Define what is valuable to customers and funders

   Execute a seven-part strategic process

   Identify your library's ?Value Proposition?

   Quantify your library's value

Construct Your Argument
     Talk to Power
Create Your Elevator Speech
      Write an Impact Letter
Market and Create a Brand
Identify advocates

   The course will include tools for taking action:
          Valuing Libraries Toolkit - www.hrlc.org/funding/valuinglibs.htm

           Go Advocate !

There is a $45.00 fee for the course.  Participants will earn .5 CEU
from University of Wisconsin, Madison

Space is limited.  Please register early!- Use the form on the AJL
Convention website.

Thank you.
Leslie

Leslie Monchar, Librarian