To my mind, the best way to dramatically raise the synagogue library usage
is to bring your library's books to your congregants homes and places of
work rather than expect them to schlep to you. Thank G-d today, in the 21st
century, those synagogue libraries that are serious about increasing their
usage, can actually do it with the help of www.JudaicDigitalLibrary.com

We are the publisher of JDL and we now offer not only easy terms for
subscriptions by congregations, but also first year subscription to Kar-Ben
Digital Children's Library FREE.

Alexander Gendler
Publisher, Varda Books
9001 Keating Avenue