I'm going to be away on vacation next week (August 23-27) so I was
wondering if anyone would be willing to volunteer to find some
interesting links for next Friday's link roundup. All you would need
to do is keep your eye out for interesting articles on librarianship,
books, Jewish books & publishing for a few days and forward them to
Heidi Estrin at he...@cbiboca.org by Wednesday, the 25th. It's a
chance to be a guest-blogger and put your own stamp on the weekly feature.

Please let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions.
Best,
Marie Cloutier
Administrative Consultant

--