Dear Robert,

Congratulations on your imminent graduation!  I'd like to draw your
attention to AJL's "Open Judaica Librarianship Positions
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-s7NAIQ4R9tVd98qjHOScrdegKi_xHaMVlMmzcywH60/edit__;!!KGKeukY!w8V91979AtBSTH0xQi6_0HWPycVP9LKdfrxGrkwP9AKjMl5Gn23VlCCkk2Y5oYq09kUrwHbtTIB7zH_NI3s2$
 >"
document, which is updated fairly regularly. Also, if you're not already an
AJL member, note that the first year of membership
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/join-us/__;!!KGKeukY!w8V91979AtBSTH0xQi6_0HWPycVP9LKdfrxGrkwP9AKjMl5Gn23VlCCkk2Y5oYq09kUrwHbtTIB7zPEUDSQW$
 >for an MLIS student is free!

I hope we'll get to see you in San Diego
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2024-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!w8V91979AtBSTH0xQi6_0HWPycVP9LKdfrxGrkwP9AKjMl5Gn23VlCCkk2Y5oYq09kUrwHbtTIB7zL2Andor$
 > in June!

With very best wishes,
Michelle

Michelle Margolis
President, Association of Jewish Libraries