Trying to run the PI MapReduce example using RC0 the job is failing,
looking at the NM logs I'm getting the following.

I believe it may be something in my setup as many already test MR jobs with
this RC successfully, but couldn't figure out yet. Running on OSX 10.9.1
using JDK7.

Thanks.

------

2014-02-13 13:12:06,092 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor:
Initializing user tucu

2014-02-13 13:12:06,184 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor: Copying
from
/tmp/hadoop-tucu/nm-local-dir/nmPrivate/container_1392325918406_0001_01_000001.tokens
/tmp/hadoop-tucu/nm-local-dir/usercache/tucu/appcache/application_1392325918406_0001/container_1392325918406_0001_01_000001.tokens

2014-02-13 13:12:06,184 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor: CWD set
/tmp/hadoop-tucu/nm-local-dir/usercache/tucu/appcache/application_1392325918406_0001
=
file:/tmp/hadoop-tucu/nm-local-dir/usercache/tucu/appcache/application_1392325918406_0001

2014-02-13 13:12:06,957 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
DEBUG: FAILED {
hdfs://localhost:9000/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/tucu/.staging/job_1392325918406_0001/job.jar,
1392325925016, PATTERN, (?:classes/|lib/).* }, rename destination
/tmp/hadoop-tucu/nm-local-dir/usercache/tucu/appcache/application_1392325918406_0001/filecache/10
already exists.

2014-02-13 13:12:06,959 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.LocalizedResource:
Resource
hdfs://localhost:9000/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/tucu/.staging/job_1392325918406_0001/job.jar
transitioned from DOWNLOADING to FAILED

 ------

Alejandro