Thanks a lot for pushing it forward!

A few things I noticed that we should incorporate:

1. the overview page of the doc is for the Hadoop 3.0 release. It would be
best to base the doc on top of Hadoop 3.3.0 overview page.
(it's a miss on my part... The overview page of 3.3.1 wasn't updated)

2. ARM binaries is not included.
For the 3.3.1 release, I had to run the create release script on an ARM
machine separately to create the binary tarball.

3. the jdiff version
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/branch-3.3.2/hadoop-project-dist/pom.xml#L137

I am not sure exactly what this is used for but i think it should be
updated to 3.3.2 (or 3.3.1)
(it was updated in trunk but i forgot to update the branch-3.3)

The 3.3.1 binary tarball is 577mb. The 3.3.2 RC0 is 608mb. I'm curious what
are added.