I would like to do something different (more) than what we are doing right now
with qa/qc.  We write everything down that we do so we can track it and then
when there are mistakes I will talk to the person who makes them.  What are
people doing in their labs to stop these mistakes in the first place? I know
there are tools out there like L.E.A.N, but I was hoping to go another route
for now.  I have added more check lists and made many process changes but
sometimes I feel as though people need extra incentive to do well.  Sad but
true.  Thanks for any help!!