We are seeing this opaque artifact in some tissues.  It can affect one biopsy
but not the two others in the same cassette.  It is very random, appears as
this white haze, obscuring nuclear detail, making the slides very difficult to
read.  Thinking it was water in the processor, I did a test run over the
weekend and everything looks great.  No reagents had been changed or
adjustments made for the test run.  Any suggestions of what else this could be
and a remedy would be greatly appreciated!!..

Thank you.

Gloria

Gloria Okland
AmeriPath | Histology

Please think about resource conservation before you print this message

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
message.