At one time, when we were using knives (not disposable blades), and we were
using a roller plate, I found that the Shandon (now Thermo Scientific) M1
Embedding Matrix:
http://www.thermo.com/com/cda/product/detail/1,1055,21902,00.html appeared to
cause less rolling than OCT. You could try that. (However, now my lab is now
using OCT, with disposable blades, without a roller plate, and they are not
having difficulties cutting rat brains.)

Another thing to check is to make sure all the settings are correct, as in
previous responses: temperature, thickness, etc. Also, be sure that the knife
angle is adjusted perfectly for your tissue and your temperature. Subtle
changes in angle can help sectioning in many ways. Finally, if static
electricity is a problem, you can try removing gloves (if you are not trying to
be RNase free). Gloves can sometimes, depending on the type, increase static.
Best,
Sarah