This may be just a rumor, but I heard Patrick, one of the Surgipath Sales
Managers, actually set up Cancer Diagnostics and was running a side business
while also still working for Surgipath.  And when Surgipath was sold to Leica,
Leica in doing their due diligence discovered this and summilarily dismissed
him and thus cut him off of supply for stealing leads and may be taking legal
action.

JC.