Is anyone performing the Turnbull's Blue Iron stain?  If so, what type
of control do you use.  We are having a difficult time finding a good
control in order to get the stain approved in our lab.  Also, if anyone
has some tips for the procedure they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nikki M Wahlberg
Histotechnologist II
Histo-Pathology Services
Boston Scientific
763-694-5739
wahlb...@bsci.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for
the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.  Any unauthorized
distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments, if any,
is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that Boston Scientific Corporation can
arrange for proper delivery, then please delete the message from your
inbox.