Many thanks for the replies regarding this reagent.
I delayed purchasing this as I was very skeptical: however,  I can achieve a
1/5-10 fold dilution factor for my precious low affinity (? thus low dilution
factor) Abs.
I will not be using ImmPACT chromogen kit routinely as, for the vast majority
of Abs, I do not find it neccessary.
I have been informed ( courtesy of Histonetters who replied) that Dako offer a
similarly sensitive kit.
For the record, I routinely use a std manual  stABCpx-DAB (DAB  in-house
prepared)detection system in a Research Lab with very little "clinical"
time-constraints)
carl