You buy hyaluronidase (freeze-dried) from Sigma or some other vendor and make it up in the appropriate buffer. If my memory serves me, and there have been no major advances in the field, hyaluronidase comes in two flavors, one from bovine testis and one from Streptomyces sp. These are NOT the same so be sure of which one is appropriate for your work..I think the Strep variety is more specific?

Geoff

Amy Lee wrote:
Hello,
I saw a protocol using hyaluronidase digestion for IHC pretreatment. But I couldn't find the way how to make this solution. Could anybody help me please? Best regards, Amy

Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
675 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854