Hello,

    I've tried a dozen times to get good fluorescent CD31 staining (endothelial
marker) on frozen mouse liver sections.

   I'm using the standard pharmogen Anti-CD31 primary with a secondary FITC
label, and get a very weak (though noticable) signal.

  My question is regarding fixation methods IMMEDIATELY after dissection.  Does
anyone have a good summary of fixation methods prior to freezing and their
effects on CD31 staining?  Does the exact fixation even matter that much?
Everyone seems to have something different.

Thanks!
Jeff