I am attempting to renew my HT ASCP certification for the first time and I was wondering if taking the Anderson Continuing Education course (Molecular Diagnostics: Fundamentals, Methods, and Clinical Applications-they list it as providing 36 hours) would fulfill the requirement completely. I am also certified by the FL BOH and have taken HIV and Medical errors for a few points to meet the states renewal requirements. I only have a couple months until renewal is required so any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

M. Mcneta