Concerning Control Tissue Blocks:

The NSH provides and Share and Exchange Service for members and non-members
alike. Anytime you have a need for a particular type of control, please contact
the NSH office (nsh.org) and we will try and meet your needs. The program is
only intended for individual lab use and not commercial use (selling control
slides). If you have any questions you can direct them to me and I will assist
in any way I can.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

Chair, NSH Quality Control Committee