From: Thomas Pier <t...@medicine.wisc.edu>
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 1:44:25 PM
Subject: [Histonet] restaining IHC slides

Hello Histonetters,
I ran into an issue when staining some TMA slides the other day. This question
isn't about how to fix the staining, or lack there of. I would like to know
whether or not it is possible to repeat the same protocol on the same slides
after removing the coverslips. If any of you have any experience with this sort
of thing, please let me know.

Tom Pier