To Kathy & Kim,

Just went out to CA for Sakura training on the VIP.  We love our VIP 6
processor and the training they sent me for was phenomenal.

We purchased this model and became somewhat familiar with it on our own.  Then
I got to go for the training and learned so much more.  It has so many user
friendly features.  Lots of capabilities to reduce exposure to xylene, etc.
"Solution Manager" so solutions never run low.  In unit Bulk reservoir to store
additional EtOH and xylene.

No problems whatsoever.  Spoke with others that went for training and their
experiences were all positive.  I've already recommended this unit to another
lab here in Florida and would recommend it to anyone else.  Small volume, large
volume, minute specimens, large specimens, sensitive tissue, hearty tissue - it
doesn't matter.  This processor can accommodate them all.

Hope this helps!

Kelley