To members and friends of the NCSHT:

   &nbs= p;

   On   behalf   of   the   North   Carolina  Society  of  Histopathology
   Technologist=  s  (NCSHT)  we  invite  you  to  our  2010 NCSHT Spring
   Meeting, April 8 th <= /SUP>- 10 th in Research Triangle Park , NC .
   <= P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0.5in 0pt 0in; TEXT-ALIGN:
   justify= ">

   Th=  e  speakers  we  have  selected are very knowledgeable and have a
   passion  for  o= ur profession!   The meeting = is not only a place to
   gain  a  wealth of knowledge but to take the time to v= iew the latest
   laboratory  products and instrumentation on the market today.=   So we
   hope  you  make  time t= o visit the exhibits.   Mark = your calendars
   for  the NCSHT Spring Meeting, April 8 th - = 10 th . &nbs= p; We look
   forward to seeing you in RTP!

   Warmest Regards,

   The Officers of NCSHT

   <=  P  class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> Please contact
   Lisa Gates or Jim= Burchette for an electronic copy of the program.

   &n= bsp;

   President:     =            =                 &nb=    sp;               &nb=
    sp;        Vice     President:         =     ;            &n   bsp;
   = ;            &n= bsp;

   L=  isa  Gates           &nbs=  p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs   p;
         &= nbsp;   Jim Burchette
   [1]lisa.d.ga...@gsk.com          &nb=                 sp;
[2]burch...@mc.duke.edu